Saturday 29 August 2015

Khadi hair oil

REVIEW OF KHADI AYURVEDIC HAIR OIL FOR DANDRUFF

Hey everyone

 Today I am going to give you the review of khadi hair oil.
First of all I would like to tell you that this hair oil is Ayurvedic hair oil  sooooo no chemicals  yupieee
I finally found a solution for dandruff and that is this hair oil  trust me guys its very effective. I used full bottle of 210 ml and no sign of dandruff.

The oil is green in color because it contains neem, basil and tea tree for preventing dandruff. The oil smell like neem (a very strong smell of neem). This oil does not contain mineral oil and its paraben free which is good

front side



Benefits of the oil: Promotes healthy hair growth. helps reduce Dandruff. soothes itching and nourishes the hair . helps stop premature graying of hair 
back side
 Costing of the bottle : This bottle is 210ml for 300 INR
I would rate this product 9/10
From where to buy: I brought this bottle online  from nykaa.com its also available in amazon AND flipkart
They also have their own website i.e www.khadinatural.com




Please comment below if you want to know more......


BYE 

No comments:

Post a Comment